For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
Romans 6:14
King Sin has no right over the territory of my life, because I'm not under his jurisdiction. The law bound me to sin. All the rules just exposed my guilty secret: I couldn't obey God. And because I couldn't obey God, I couldn't enjoy God, and I couldn't see God, and I ended up sinning even more. Thankfully, I'm not under the rules anymore. Keep them or not, the life of God still flows:
For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
Romans 11.29
if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.
2 Timothy 2:13
Its all about the gracious gift!! Thats what grace means: gift. "Grace" and "gift" are the same word! So I can sin the worst kinds of sin and God will still be there to love through me and heal through me and speak through me. Although...
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Romans 6:15-16
I may not be under the law, but when I sin, I serve an enemy power, so its going to be counter productive. The word "obey" means to "listen to", so if I'm listening to Sin, he's got a different message to the Holy Spirit. Not only will I have a mixed message, I will be a mixed message.
Sin cannot condemn me or cut me off from God's gift, but it is evidence that I don't fully trust God yet. Sin always stems from a lack of faith:
whatever is not from faith is sin
Romans 14:23
Lack of faith undermines ministry. Sin is lack of faith. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by a word from God (Romans 10.17). Sin comes the same way: by listening to the Sin spirit. It just depends which voice I listen to. Sin from the Sin spirit or Holiness from the Holy Spirit.